nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for some diversity in Alabama that does not involve ATT Fiber

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:59:38 -0400

How far? There are a lot of fixed wireless solutions in that space.

Also building your own fiber an option? That distance comes into play as well...

Jared Mauch

On Mar 21, 2012, at 11:44 AM, Joe Maimon <jmaimon () ttec com> wrote:

Hey All,

I have a site in Alabama that could really use some additional diversity, but apparently ATT fiber is the only game
in town.

If anybody has any options, such as fixed wireless in the 10-50mbs, please reply to me, off-list.

Best,

Joe