nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cloudflare, and the 120Gbps DDOS "that almost broke the Internet"

From: Warren Bailey <wbailey () satelliteintelligencegroup com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:09:11 +0000

Is someone pissed off at Spamhaus, or was the intention to packet them so
hard their entire network ceased to exist so they can no longer offer
DROP/RBL/xyz service?

Seldom do hax0r nations target things without some type of
"justification". I don't really care who is being internet murdered, I
care why.

It's probably the same people who have been posting news articles from
Ashworth's email.