nanog mailing list archives

Re: Muni Fiber and Politics

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 16:30:11 -0700

Is it, or is it the norm because it is the result of a lack of facilities in those locations?

Show me even one area where there is a rich fiber infrastructure available on an equal footing to multiple competitors
to provide L3 services and there are no L3 providers offering service to those residential customers.

I bet I can get a provider going there pretty quick.

Owen