nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

From: Brett Glass <nanog () brettglass com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 19:59:29 -0600

At 07:32 PM 7/13/2014, Jima wrote:

I confess I might be splitting hairs, but what Internet exchange exists at 1850 Pearl Street? The best I can ascertain is that it's a Level3 datacenter, which doesn't seem (to me) to be the same thing.

It's a well known regional Internet exchange point in a building which I believe is owned by Level3. It also has huge amounts of fiber cross-connecting it to 910 15th Street, a block from the Denver Convention Center, so that a presence at one is essentially equivalent to a presence at the other. But Netflix does not have a presence at either one.

--Brett Glass