nanog mailing list archives

Re: arin representation

From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:51:03 +0900

 o of the /24s in the arin region, what percentage are owned by arin
   members?
1) Should we expand /16's and /8's into the corresponding number of
   /24's ?

sorry.  i mean the number of /24 equivalents.  so yes, expand /7-/23

2)  In terms of categories, we could go strictly with /24's held by ARIN members
    versus /24's held by non-members (and resulting percentages)

yep

Alternatively, we could provide counts /24's under RSA, /24's under
LRSA, and /24's legacy-no-agreement as the three categories of counts
desired (and each percentage of the total)

that would work, presuming those three categories cover all space, e.g.
us military etc.

randy