nanog mailing list archives

Re: Multi-gigabit edge devices as CPE

From: Josh Baird <joshbaird () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 10:56:10 -0400

You could possibly look at rolling vMX (if it's even available yet) on x86
hardware.  It's licensed by throughput and feature set.  If you are doing
L3VPN, I think you would need the advanced license.  This may fit within
your budget.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Tim Raphael <raphael.timothy () gmail com>