nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

From: Stephen Satchell <list () satchell net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:09:47 -0800

On 02/27/2015 06:50 AM, Rob McEwen wrote:
btw - does anyone know if that thick book of regulations, you know...
those hundreds of pages we weren't allowed to see before the vote...
anyone know if that is available to the public now? If so, where?

It was in the FCC story:  the rules (that thick book) will be published
AFTER all the Commissoners have had a chance to write their
pair-o-penny's worth and include their screeds with said publication.
In other words, we have a month or two of quiet before the fur really
starts to fly.