nanog mailing list archives

Re: leap second outage

From: "Dovid Bender" <dovid () telecurve com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 03:39:53 +0000

No. Some one leaked some routes: https://mobile.twitter.com/Axcelx/status/616058414746202113

Regards,

Dovid

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Paine <justin () cloudflare com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:37:06
To: <dovid () telecurve com>
Cc: Stefan<netfortius () gmail com>; NANOG<nanog-bounces () nanog org>; <frnkblk () iname com>; <nanog () nanog org>
Subject: Re: leap second outage

Any confirmation if the AWS outage was leap second-related?

Justin Paine
Head of Trust & Safety
CloudFlare Inc.
PGP KeyID: 57B6 0114 DE0B 314D

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:32 PM, Dovid Bender <dovid () telecurve com> wrote:
I read that and that at midnight local time since that's when you have the extra second. I know a large carrier in
Israel is down. Waiting for conf. If it's leep second related.