nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cogent - Google - HE Fun

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost () snowman net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:30:32 -0500

* William Herrin (bill () herrin us) wrote:
Guys, that would be an important distinction if Cogent were providing
Dennis with free service. They're not. Regardless of what Google does
or doesn't do, Dennis pays Cogent to connect him to the wide Internet
which emphatically includes Google. I'm sorry I said anything at all
about Dennis' relationship with Google because that is immaterial to
whether Cogent is honorably fulfilling its contract with Dennis.

Please tell me when I can get Verizon FiOS to agree that they're
supposed to provide me with access to the wide Internet, which includes
everything IPv6.

Thanks!

Stephen