nanog mailing list archives

DirecTV Now contact

From: Michael Crapse <michael () wi-fiber io>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 12:08:21 -0600

Our eyeball network is consistently having some streaming issues(buffering)
with DirecTV now. Our main recourse is to sell them on youtube TV and
netflix. fixes the issue, no more complaints from our customers. Issues
mainly occur during peak times and even on 300+mbps low latency/jitter
customers.
However, if someone from DirecTV could contact me off list and we can debug
this issue so that we don't have to keep pulling people to other services
that would be great.
Alternatively, if anyone could suggest with whom to peer to reduce the
impact of this issue, that would be great.
A solution that would be even better is if someone from Youtube TV would
contact us off list and we can set up something commissioned based for all
the good things we say about your service, and of course give our tech
support people a reason to not be frustrated with the calls we receive for
this issue.