nanog mailing list archives

Re: Buying IPv4 blocks

From: John Curran <jcurran () istaff org>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 07:38:24 -0700

On 1 Oct 2018, at 6:57 PM, Ross Tajvar <ross () tajvar io> wrote:

Hi all,

My US-based employer will be starting a new business unit soon that will require IPv4 addresses (aiming for a /22 to
start with). I know ARIN has a waitlist (though I'm not sure where they're getting new IPs from), but the faster way
is to buy blocks from people who already have them. I'm aware of Hilco Streambank - are there any other auctions? If
I want to buy via private sale, does anyone know of ways to find sellers?

Ross -

No facilitator is necessary, but if you wish to know ones that are aware of ARIN’s procedures,
then you can find them here: https://www.arin.net/resources/transfer_listing/facilitator_list.html
<https://www.arin.net/resources/transfer_listing/facilitator_list.html>

Best wishes,
/John