nanog mailing list archives

Re: Buying IPv4 blocks

From: Ross Tajvar <ross () tajvar io>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 12:19:42 -0400

I'm rolling my eyes. We'll be using IPv6, but obviously we need IPv4 too.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018, 12:00 PM John Lee <jllee9753 () gmail com> wrote:

If is a new US business and you are working internationally why not go
simple and use IPv6 addresses?

John Lee

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 10:59 AM Ross Tajvar <ross () tajvar io> wrote:

Thanks everyone who replied. I got many responses off-list, including a
lot of positive endorsements for several different vendors. It's good to
know there are so many reputable options.

-Ross