nanog mailing list archives

Re: looking for hostname router identifier validation

From: Large Hadron Collider <large.hadron.collider () gmx com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 22:12:12 -0700

How much did it cost? :-)

On 19-04-30 08 h 38, Bryan Holloway wrote:

On 4/29/19 7:21 PM, Valdis Klētnieks wrote:
On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 16:16:06 -0500, Bryan Holloway said:

I still see references to UUNet in some reverse PTRs.

So, uh, yeah.

I wonder what year we'll get to a point where less than half of NANOG's
membership was around when UUNet was. We're probably there already.
And likely coming up on when less than half the people know what it
was, other than myth and legend....

Bought my first T-1 from those guys ... don't even ask how much it cost.