nanog mailing list archives

Re: MAP-E

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 10:49:42 +0200

This is not surprising to me as Dlink was one of my co-authors for RFC8585 ... and they indicated in v6ops that
implementing CLAT was really easy. I guess they need to improve the GUI, etc.

Note that with 464XLAT, you still need the NAT64 at the ISP side, and also, the traceroutes will shows something weird,
so not trustable unless you understand very well how it works. However, testing a web site or other services will work
fine.

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

El 5/8/19 3:45, "NANOG en nombre de Philip Loenneker" <nanog-bounces () nanog org en nombre de Philip.Loenneker ()