nanog mailing list archives

Re: RPKI adoption

From: John Curran <jcurran () arin net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:44:35 +0000

On 14 Aug 2019, at 12:51 AM, Hank Nussbacher <hank () efes iucc ac il> wrote:
…
Just like to add kudos to John for being open and responsive on this list and other lists to numerous issues and
questions in regards to ARIN.  Not many CEOs are willing or able to respond as you do.

Hank -

        Thanks! – as I work for you (i.e. this collective community), I see it as a reasonable obligation to be
reachable/answerable regarding how your registry is being run.

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers

p.s.  As a reminder, those interested in more prominent/direct role in oversight of ARIN should consider running for
the Board of Trustees…  <https://www.arin.net/announcements/20190723/>