nanog mailing list archives

Re: Traffic ratio of an ISP

From: Prasun Dey <prasun () nevada unr edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 20:13:34 -0400

You’re right on that, Baldur. I’m aware of this, but my focus is to know whether there are any exact numbers that
community has agreed on.
Thank you for your reply.

Regards,
Prasun Kanti Dey
Ph.D. Candidate,
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Central Florida
web: https://prasunkantidey.github.io/portfolio/