nanog mailing list archives

Re: Disney+ Streaming

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 16:21:48 -0500

I guess the question is, will Disney content compel users who are not
already streaming to start streaming?

Maybe, maybe not.

But what is 100% certain is that Disney knows how to make content that
people want to watch a LOT of , and Disney+ is going to be the only place
to get that content. Customers are going to go where the content they want
to watch is. That's not going to be Netflix/Amazon/Hulu, unless their
forays into original content do a major reversal.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 3:00 PM Brian J. Murrell <brian () interlinx bc ca>