nanog mailing list archives

Constant Abuse Reports / Borderline Spamming from RiskIQ

From: "Kushal R." <kushal.r () h4g co>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 19:55:37 +0530

 From the past few months we have been receiving a constant stream of abuse reports from a company that calls
themselves RiskIQ (RiskIQ.com).

The problem isn’t the abuse reports themselves but the way they send them. We receive copies of the report, on our
sales, billing, TECH-POCs and almost everything other email address of ours that is available publicly. It doesn’t end
there, they even online on our website and start using our support live chat and as recently as tomorrow they I see
that they have now started using Twitter (@riskiq_irt) to do the same.

We understand these reports and deal with them as per our policies and timelines but this constant spamming by them
from various channels is not appreciated.

Does anyone have a similar experience with them?