nanog mailing list archives

Re: .bv ccTLD

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 19:46:32 -0500

In general I could I understand that, but it is my understanding that the domain is still marked reserved at the
Secretariat, which is to say they could not have assigned any domains in it yet, even if they were inclined to which we
are told they are not.

In short, I think this is a possibility not an impossibility or I wouldn't have asked.

-- jra