nanog mailing list archives

Re: Parler

From: Michael Thomas <mike () mtcc com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 12:01:46 -0800

On 1/10/21 11:11 AM, Bryan Fields wrote:

Anyone hosting with Amazon/Google/the cloud here should be really concerned
with the timing they gave them, 24 hours notice to migrate.  Industry
standards would seem to be at least 30 days notice.  Note this is not the
police/courts coming to the host with notice that they are hosting illegal
content but only the opinion of the provider that they don't want to host it.

Considering that it seems that there continues to be talk/planning of armed insurrection, I think we can forgive them for violating professional courtesy.

Mike