nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 and CDN's

From: Michael Thomas <mike () mtcc com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 16:37:05 -0800

On 11/26/21 4:30 PM, Oliver O'Boyle wrote:
AWS has been gradually improving support and adding features. They just announced this service, which might help with adoption:

https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2021/11/aws-nat64-dns64-communication-ipv6-ipv4-services/

That's a start, I guess. Before all they had was some weird VPN something or other. Let me guess though: they are monetizing their market failure.

Mike