nanog mailing list archives

Re: How threading works (was Re: Root Cause Re: 202401102221.AYC Re: Streamline The CG-NAT Re: 202401100645.AYC Re: IPv4 address block)

From: "Abraham Y. Chen" <aychen () avinta com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 08:12:18 -0500

Hi, Bryan:

1)    "  ...  Gmail is therefore in violation of the RFC5822. ... I think it's quite unreasonable to expect others to compensate for an MUA which doesn't implement 25+ year old standards properly. ...  ":

    I am so glad that you decided to come out to be a well-informed referee. For more than one year, I have been accused of breaking the eMail etiquette established by a standard, yet never identified. It seriously distracted our attention from the topic of essence. You now have demonstrated that the reverse appears to be the case. What a big surprise!

2)    If we have trouble to keep our communication tool's framework solid, we will be spending needless extra resources on technical discussions. This is not productive.

3)    Obviously, I am just barely able to read the exchanges on this thread due to so many terminologies that I have never heard of. I shall remain silent on this thread from now on, awaiting for you to lead us out of this puzzlement.

Sincerely and Best Regards,

Abe (2024-01-14 08:11 EST)