nanog mailing list archives

Re: N91 Women mixer on Sunday?

From: Mark Tinka <mark@tinka.africa>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 19:21:57 +0200

On 3/29/24 18:31, Tom Beecher wrote:

I don't think anything is 'easily fixed' on this topic.

I do however hope that everyone accepts at face value that the board, staff, and PC are *trying* to do the right things here. Doesn't mean that it *will* always be the right thing, or even that a majority of people can agree on what the right thing actually is.

As I always say on matters such as these, "More talking is better than less talking".

And as uncomfortable as such discussions are to have, we get closer to a reasonable solution when we talk, and less so when we don't.

Mark.