Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Some NMAP GUI ideas

From: "Candido Rodriguez" <kan () sugus eii us es>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:04:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all again,
I have another idea :D

4. To visualize the info of a scan, I think it's a good idea a panel with
two columns:
  A) First column with icons of computers. These icons represent
computers:
    + Without info: maybe the computer is off?
    + With info: the computer is on and I have info about it. Also, the
icon (maybe 48x48 pixels) could show:
        - Operating System
        - Number of open ports
    The goal: a first look about the computer

Also, I think it's interesting that you could to label a computer (or a
group of computer) with a colour. You could choose that colour of a custom
list you've created before.
For example: I select with blue colour the computers that run Linux, or
red colour for the mail servers of my company.

Cheers!