Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: RFE: make more functions and variables static

From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram () nc rr com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 20:17:50 -0500

Hi Fyodor,

You might want to look into the new Mac OSX trojan that is using a shell
script to procreate  and do some damage ... Not sure if it's using .sh
though.

Even if it is; however, I agree with you in that .sh is usually harmless,
and that if someone is on this particular list ... They might read the
script first before executing it :).

Take care,
Sina