Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Presentation of UmitMapper

From: João Paulo de Souza Medeiros <ignotus21 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:16:35 -0300

Thank you MadHat. I'm happy to know that UmitMapper is useful for you.

Att, ignotus.

MadHat Unspecific wrote:
João Paulo de Souza Medeiros wrote:
Hi friends,

     I'm here to present to you part of my work in the GOsC 2007. The
UmitMapper is a visualization tool of networks topology and security
aspects. You can try it downloading from my SVN. Instructions,
screencast and screenshots are in the following sites:

     http://umitproject.blogspot.com/
     http://umitmapper.blogspot.com/

     Suggestions and comments are wellcome. This tool is tested under
Linux and Mac OS at now, but probably work on Windows. Thanks for you
time a have fun!

I have this running on my Fedora Core 7 box and it ROCKS.  The mapping
is very impressive and come is oh so handy.  I had been thinking about
a way of doing this after the fact, like separate script, but this is
so nice adn so far has been working beautifully.  I'm trying to kill
it now with some large scans, but we will see.

Thanks for the work