Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: #nmap IRC channel

From: doug () hcsw org
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:58:59 -0700

Hi all,

The IRC chan (#nmap on EFnet) is growing steadily. We had
20 clients idling at one point with at least 2 developers
(I noticed Diman was on last night). Also, ircerr just added
a sweet new feature: RSS feeds for nmap-hackers and nmap-dev.
Now you can follow nmap development without even leaving your
IRC client:

<rssbawt> [nmap-dev] Custom information in output xml files - http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2008/q2/0128.html

I'm going to hack up a !help trigger soon so that you can search
all the nmap documentation, source code, nmap service/OS fingerprint
DBs, CHANGELOG, etc from IRC too.

Remember, check #nmap on EFnet (irc.blessed.net irc.efnet.pl
irc.choopa.net etc) for your nmap hax0ring convenience.

See you there,

Doug (Fractal)