Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap issue

From: bensonk () acm wwu edu
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 10:20:02 -0700

I really don't like the idea of having nmap start something that runs as
a service by default.  It's that kind of thing that makes windows
machines all slow and obnoxious after you've installed a few dozen
things.  Maybe that's not what you're proposing, but if it is, I
disagree.  If it isn't, I apologize for misinterpreting what you said.

Benson