Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] scripts/data directory

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:48:44 +0000

On 18/11/2008 02:09, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
Sounds good: I went ahead and added this directory to trunk.
What's the deal with actually creating the scripts/data and nselib/data
dirs upon installation?  I notice that the latter has not installed on
my backtrack vm and that there doesn't seem to be a reference to it in
makefile.in
The Windows installer copies everything in scripts and nselib and so the
data dirs are copied too and this seems also to be the case for macosx,
but perhaps not for other OSes.  Miss I something?

Regards,

jah