Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: proxy patch

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:30:13 -0700

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 02:45:50PM +0100, Z P wrote:
I have been writing a brand new proxy patch for nmap.
Please test it and report the problems and any other comments.

Here is the patch and some information about the patch:
http://nmap-dev.fw.hu

I have had a quick look at the patch. I like that it is fairly compact.
Can you write back with example usage? Send a command line for a simple
example of scanning through one proxy, and then another example with
chaining.

Is there a way to make a proxy chain with proxies of different types?

David Fifield