Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Add XML support to NSE

From: Duarte Silva <duartejcsilva () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:22:40 +0100

Hi Fyodor,

Thanks :P I used nmap for so long that I feel compelled to learn more
about and contribute the way I can (same thing with
smtp-open-realy.nse). I will take a look at the response you gave to
Ravipraya http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2009/q3/1012.html and pick one
of those TODO's you pointed out.

Regards,
Duarte