Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: GSoC, typo in nmap application form !!!

From: ithilgore <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 03:28:36 +0200

On 04/07/10 23:33, Djalal Harouni wrote:
sorry i hope it's not too late, there is probably a typo in the nmap
gsoc application form
"http://socghop.appspot.com/org/show/google/gsoc2009/nmap";
or perhaps from the 2009 application form.

section Skills/Experience, question 10: "Have you applied for (or intend
to) any other 2009 Summer of Code projects? If so, which ones?"

2009 -> 2010

i will consider it as 2010.

Yeah, I just saw that too and I actually realized that the typo has existed
since (at least) last year's GSoC. From last year's application form:

== Have you applied for (or intend to) any other 2008 Summer of Code
== projects?  If so, which ones?

It seems to be an off-by-one error (even applications forms can have them)
then.

-- ithilgore