Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Using ncat as a SSH proxycommand to connect trough proxy

From: Nuno Gonçalves <nunojpg () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 07:56:41 +0100

2010/7/9 Christopher Atanasopulo [John Doe] <lugsam () gmail com>:
Ok, I have a solution you may like to try. You can use apache web
server as proxy to let you connect through it to the ssh server.
Apache and ssh server can be on the same host. The thing would be like
this horrible ascii art schematic :p

This thread got way off-topic...

nc works as a proxycommand on ssh, ncat isn't. What is off-topic on
this? I just explained how I'm testing...

--
+ Nuno Gonçalves
+ nunojpg () gmail com