Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Using ncat as a SSH proxycommand to connect trough proxy

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:52:15 -0600

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 05:41:29PM +0100, Nuno Gonçalves wrote:
2010/7/12 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>:
Thanks for posting this. For some reason, this behavior of printing
lines in pairs is familiar to me, but I can't remember the exact reason.
It may have been a bug I worked on.

What version of Ncat do you use? Is it the same with the latest
5.30BETA1?

Sorry for not testing properly. I was using "5.00-3" (Ubuntu 10.04 package).

5.21 is fixed(5.30BETA1 also working).

Excellent, thanks. You might leave a message on the Ubuntu Launchpad
that you found a bug in their packaged version that is fixed in a newer
version.

David Fifield