Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] nat-pmp-info

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:55:35 +0200

On 27 sep 2010, at 02.38, Tom Sellers wrote:

On 9/26/10 3:26 AM, Patrik Karlsson wrote:

Did anyone have a chance to test this script?
According to Wikipedia [1] most Apple routers, OpenWRT and Linksys should support the protocol.
There's also a natpmp daemon that I've tested it against available over here [2]

The easiest way of testing is to copy the script from my previous post [3] into the scripts directory of Nmap and
the run:
sudo ./nmap -sU -p 5351 <router_ip> --script nat-pmp-info

If successful, the script should return the external IP of your router.

//Patrik

Sorry Patrik, none of my gear is running this protocol. I will check around and see
if I can find someone local to test this with.

Tom

Thanks Tom!

//Patrik
--