Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: hddtemp-info.nse

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:03:35 +0200

The problem seems to be that comm always does a single receive. If the
network conditions are good this does not matter, but over the
Internet the first receive is not likely to contain the full banner. I
think the comm library needs to be changed to do as many receives as
it is able to do before a time out.

  --Toni