Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE Script - google-id

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:53:34 -0500

Great to see this was included in the latest revision! I'm attaching a patch that does the postrule matching (blatantly stolen from ssh-hostkey.nse), as well as adding a few new IDs (Google Maps, Google API, Flickr API, eBay Partner Network). I haven't tested these, but they should work according to the documentation online.

Dan