Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE Script - google-id

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:56:58 -0700

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 10:38:40AM -0500, Daniel Miller wrote:
This is a neat script! I'm attaching a patch that factors out the
regexes and ID names so you can loop around the main detection block,
and extend it by adding entries to a table. As an example, I added one
for finding Amazon Associate IDs. Since this makes the script no
longer focus on Google products, I renamed it to affiliate-id.nse, but
you can do as you like.

I'd be very interested to see this done up with a postrule to show
sites with common ids, like the new ssh-hostkey script does with SSH
keys.

Thanks guys, I added this script, and renamed it to http-affiliate-id.
One thing I'd like to ask: Daniel, can you modify the Amazon href
pattern to allow the apostrophe as an attribute value delimiter (right
now it assumes double quote).

David Fifield