Nmap Development mailing list archives

Aleksandar's status report #16 of 17

From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 02:39:08 +0200

Hi all,

during the last week I've mostly been working
on JDWP library and scripts. As a result, there are now
three new jdwp scripts, jdwp-info, jdwp-exec and jdwp-inject.
Those are announced on the list and are waiting to be merged
into trunk.

During the following week, I plan to work on an msrpc script
that should list windows services available trough RPC.

Also, Arturo Busleiman pointed me to a blog post with a neat idea
for detecting slowloris vulnerable servers so I will be updating
,and possibly split into two, http-slowloris script.

Aleksandar