Nmap Development mailing list archives

Sean Rivera Status Report #16/17

From: sean rivera <sean.au.rivera () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:21:39 -0600

Evening list,

I am currently without reliable internet, but will try to post my
weekly status report:

Accomplishments:
-A simple patch for the spurrious port closed detection issue (Will
post the svn diff when I get the internet working). Essentially the
patch creates a static local version of the magic port
(o.magic_port_set) and then increments it by 256 everytime the scan
engine is called from a new mode. I make the local copy in order to
keep the -g flag consistant, along with keeping any scripts and other
settings consistant.

-Checked out the last attempt for IPv6 subnet scanning and start the
plesent tast of trying to get it to compile.

Priorities
-Post an svn diff of my changes for the port closed issue.
-Keep working on IPv6 subnet scanning

--

~Sean Rivera