Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: RFE: ncat should call shutdown on EOF

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:54:41 -0800

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 10:13:12PM +0100, Henri Doreau wrote:
2012/11/7 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>:
I think you're right. Please just change the test so that it matches the
expected behavior.

David Fifield

Hi,

Could you have a look at the patch attached? I've modified the tests
which were failing and added a new one to test the new behavior. Were
these tests the only affected ones? I haven't done a complete review
on this.

That looks good. I saw some other failures when I ran the test program
but I think they are unrelated.

David Fifield