Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: IP-HTTPS (Microsoft DirectAccess) NSE Script

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 00:36:56 -0700

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 6:09 AM, Niklaus Schiess <nschiess () inbox com> wrote:

PS: I hope any staff member will finally be able to fix your Google Apps
config. I aksed multiple times on IRC why my mails get dropped and it seems
like no one feels responsible for this task.

It's because the list uses Google for spam filtering (I wish we didn't have
to) and Google is classifying the mails you send from adversec.com as spam.
 I'm not sure of the exact reasons, but I think at least part of it is the
lack of a message-id header.  If you send me (fyodor () nmap org) a test email
from your adversec.com address and then from your inbox.com account
immediately afterward, I'll see if there are any more clues in the headers.
 If you include the text and attachment and subject header from your
blocked message, that may help.

Cheers,
Fyodor