Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: IP-HTTPS (Microsoft DirectAccess) NSE Script

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:28:32 +0300

Hello,

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 05:09:33AM -0800, Niklaus Schiess wrote:
this script checks if the IP over HTTPS Tunneling Protocol (IP-HTTPS)
[1], developed by Microsoft, is supported. It is similar to my discovery
script for SSTP (sstp-discover.nse) due to various similaritiers of both
protocols. I've developed it on a Windows Server 2012 R2 DirectAccess
deployment, so testing is highly appreciated (especially on Windows
Server 2008 deployments).

Let me know if there are any suggestions for improvement.

The script looks good to me. Since this is a service discovery script, I believe
you should set the port version variable. Check how cccam-version does it. Also,
please add the script to 'safe' category.

Thanks for contributing,

--
George Chatzisofroniou