Nmap Development mailing list archives

Devin's Status Report #9 of 13

From: devin bjelland <devinbjelland () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:04:16 -0500

Hi everyone,

This is my status report for week 9 of my Google Summer of Code project.
This week I worked on finishing up my libssh2 branch as well as some other
small projects I have been working on. I didn't get as much done as I would
like, as I have had limited internet access the last few days.

Accomplishments:
- Modified user-auth and ssh-brute to respect that allowed authentication
methods is not a user specific setting
- Added compile guards so libssh2 branch compiles on windows
- Learned about the configuration/build system works
- Modified how libssh2 is linked (modified ./configuration so user must
request that libssh2 is compiled in and allows user to specify a particular
path for the library)

Priorities:
- Officially introduce my libssh2 branch to the list and merge it with the
trunk
- Work on my other projects that have been neglected.

Cheers,
Devin