Nmap Development mailing list archives

Vincent’s Status Report — #16 of 17

From: Vincent Dumont <dumontv7 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 22:20:12 +0200

Hello devs,

This week was a good one in terms of production, but I still need to review my last PRs with my mentor and continue to
work on one PR in the following days. As I didn't have time to begin documenting, this will be my main task this week,
as suggested by Google. I have already drafted my final evaluation so I think my timing will be just fine and I'll be
able to finish GSoC in time. Feel free to give feedback!

Accomplishments:
•       Investigated on Sergey's issue about "Undefined symbols" on Mac OS X 10.11 and proposed a solution, but I
didn't really have the time to understand his mentor’s new issue
•       Opened issue #503 because Nbase can't "make depend" (Nbase doesn't substitute the @MAKEDEPEND@ variable)
•       Opened a new PR (#496) to support building the whole source tree in a separate directory (which is the
continuation of PR #489)
•       Worked on issue #447 (Make --top-ports and -p a union instead of an intersection) and opened a PR for this
(#504) which should be a reasonable fix
•       Finished PR #471 avoiding accessing NULL in a particular case
•       Worked on issue #472, it seems like someone already opened a PR about this, which should fix the issue

Priorities:
•       Continue to work on PR #504
•       Send PR #491 to the SVN trunk
•       Update the documentation and open a PR for this so my mentor Dan can review it — I'll then send it to the SVN
repository, once everything has been reviewed and is ready to commit
•       And finally finish and send the Final Evaluation for GSoC

Cheers,
Vincent Dumont