Nmap Development mailing list archives

Abhishek's Status Report - #16 of 17

From: Abhishek Singh <abhishek.s14 () iiits in>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 10:34:32 +0530

Hello Devs,

This week went really nice as I had lot of stuff to do, thanks to the
mentor for reviewing most of the PR. I hope a lot of stuff would be
accomplished in the upcoming week. While working on script-timeout feature
I realized that scripts like http-form-fuzzer don't even adhere to
host-timeout, more detailed discussion can be seen at PR #330.

Accomplishments

~ Made some necessary changes and added comment in #502.
~ Initial submission of dnssec-check-config.nse.
~ Worked on #421 but it still needs more improvement.
~ Few small changes in #359.
~ Fixed #330.

Priorities

~ #421 has to be refined further.
~ #359 needs some changes to make use of socket already in use.
~ Work on rest of the opened PRs and get things committed as much possible.

Cheers,
Abhi