oss-sec mailing list archives

CVE id request: php-xajax

From: Steffen Joeris <steffen.joeris () skolelinux de>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:45:31 +0100

Hi

Steven, I am not sure, if you want to assign a new CVE id for this, but since
we did it for several other issues where an incomplete patch was issued, I
guess it can be done here as well.

The patch for CVE-2007-2739 seems incomplete as it doesn't escape "&".
I recommend removing the replace call and using htmlspecialchars() instead.

Also, I seem to be unable to find anything regarding CVE-2007-2740. Did anyone
manage to find a patch or even what kind of issue we are talking about? I
only see the XSS.

Cheers
Steffen