PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Infragard

From: njarendt at tds.net (Norm and Lucie Arendt)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:34:11 -0600

You join as an individual not as an employee of a company.  It used
to be that you represented a company but that is no longer true.

Norm

At 12:46 PM 2/19/2009, you wrote:
I checked into this last year and found out that you cannot join if
your company is owned by foreign nationals. I was bummed. Is this
still true? Were those right-handed wingnuts or metric wingnuts?

- Dan

2009/2/19 Adrian Crenshaw
<<mailto:irongeek at irongeek.com>irongeek at irongeek.com>
Does anyone here have any dealing with Infragard?
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infragard>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infragard

I was thinking of joining a local chapter, and the only sources of
bad information on them I could find were from wingnuts.

--
Dan McGinn-Combs, Security+, GSEC, CISSP, CISA
<mailto:dgcombs at gmail.com>dgcombs at gmail.com
Grand Central: +1 404 492 7532
Peachtree City, Georgia USA