PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Infragard

From: larrymcdonald at uhost.org (Larry McDonald)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:36:44 -0500

My local Infragard Chapter has been a let down been getting more out of the
local HTCIA and ISSA chapters.

2009/2/19 iamnowonmai <iamnowonmai at gmail.com>

Hey Irongeek - Also a member and I find it valuable. My chapter tends to
be less tech-savvy than some, and kind of an old-boys network, but still it
is a good chance to make connections. Especially in this economy :)
iamnowonmai