PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hacking road signs (ZOMBIES!!!!)

From: zenofex at gmail.com (Zenofex () gmail com)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:49:38 -0600

Wow xgermx, you summed up my opinion on this perfectly.  I to had quite a
few people mention this to me due to my geeky nature and began to get more
and more frustrated by all these by news stations broadcasting it as some
complex attack by computer geniuses. I mean a simple Google search would
have pulled up the iHacked article which gives a step by step breakdown of
changing the messages (along with the default pass), and is it just me or
has anyone else read a similar tutorial in 2600 a few years ago? -Zenofex